Get the New Clean Versions of MashUp, i Watch Online, TubePlus and AWEsomeDL – NO TRACKING, NO ADS, NO FUNNY BUSINESS
This tool has been created so that XBMC users can continue to enjoy these Open Source plugins without having to worry about being tracked or having unwanted advertising. The original developers of these addons (mash2k3, jas0npc, the-one and Mikey1234) have all chosen to stand outside of the XBMC community as they attempt to dictate new terms of service for XBMC’s end users. Well, as is often the way of XBMC, there are always other options. As an end user, I missed some of these plugins but had no interest in being forced into new terms of service.
This is all Open Source, so there is no problem in the creation of this repository or the modification of these plugins. This will contain many of the plugins you want (Mash Up, iWatchOnline, TubePlus and AWEsomeDL), but this time there’s no unwanted(hidden) code, no advertisements, and no G.A. tracking. Just follow this guide and you’ll be watching your favorite addons again, freely and safely.
1. Go to File manager under SYSTEM
2. Click on Add Source
3. Choose the Top Input Box
4. Type http://easy.xbmctalk.us and then press Done
5. Choose the Bottom Input Box
6. Type easy and then press Done
7. Press OK again to Save Settings
8. Return to the main menu and go into Settings under SYSTEM
9. Choose the Add-ons tab
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Open the easy folder
12. Click the repository.xbmc-talk-1.0.zip file
13. Open the Get Add-ons menu
14. Click on the XBMC TALK Add-on Repository
15. Go into Video Add-ons
16. Click on MashUp
17. Click the Install button
18. Repeat Step 16 & 17 for other addons
19. Tell your friends to do the same!